The Samsung RF4287 Foot French Door Refrigerator is one of the best out there. The french door design accents any home well, and the stainless steel construction ensures that it'll last for a long time.
Filtered Water And Cubed/Crushed Ice Conveniently Located In The Door Panel!Energy Star Compliant With Door Ajar AlarmSamsung RF4287 Features:Samsung RF4287 Pros:Helpful Tips:Samsung RF4287 Cons:
Filtered Water And Cubed/Crushed Ice Conveniently Located In The Door Panel!
The ability to have fresh filtered water and crushed/cubed ice whenever you want it is a major selling point of this refrigerator. Many people that don't have this technology on their refrigerators wish they did, and it's a real time saver.
Not having to make ice cube trays is great, and this refrigerator provides lots of ice at once if you need it. Filtered water is also a major plus and the water comes out ice cold.And here's a feature you won't find in simpler designs. The mid-drawer feature with adjustable temperature control allows you to store food items at a different temperature than the rest of the fridge.
This means you have more options as far as food storage and temperature are concerned. For people that want a fridge that gives you the most storage space possible, this refrigerator makes a lot of sense.
LED Lighting System Is Brighter Than Other Refrigerators
With the included LED lighting system, you'll be able to see everything in your fridge at a quick glance and without squinting. This is an improvement over normal bulb models, and when you see how everything gets illuminated inside, you'll be thankful it comes with this feature.And with the LED lighting, your fridge stays much cooler than with light bulbs and saves you money that way too.
Energy Star Compliant With Door Ajar Alarm
Samsung RF4287If you're trying to save as much money as possible, then having Energy Star compliant products in your home is a step in the right direction. This refrigerator is fully Energy Star compliant and makes the most of your electric without costing a lot.
Did you know that old refrigerators are the biggest offenders when it comes to energy costs? Buying an Energy Star compliant device ensures that you're doing all you can in the effort to save money.
The door-ajar alarm system also lets you know if you forgot to close the door tight. Almost everyone that owns a refrigerator has left the door slightly open a few times in their life. With this model, worrying about this is a thing of the past.
The freezer is actually in the bottom of the refrigerator, instead of in the door! Some people think it's easier to access foods this way. It's especially great for people in wheelchairs because it's so low to the ground.
Samsung RF4287 Features:
- External Digital Display And Control
- Internal LED Lighting System
- Thin Wall Insulation Technology
- Energy Star Compliant
- Filtered Water And Cubed/Crushed Ice Dispenser
- Replaceable Filter
- You can open the mid-drawer without opening the two french doors
- A light turns on automatically when you get close to the water or ice dispenser - Great for night time
- After 1 year of use, customer reports no problems whatsoever
- People really love the giant 28 foot capacity of this fridge
- Stainless steel surface is easy to clean and doesn't leave streaks
- Side door can hold 4 gallons of milk in the door easily
- This refrigerator has plenty of adjustable shelves
- Food stays at an even temperature
- Shelving and interior doors are see through so you can see at a glance what's actually in there
- Freezer is in the bottom drawer instead of on the left hand side like most models
- Glass shelving is heavy enough that you don't worry about it breaking
- There is a digital temp control on the 4th drawer/door
- Incredibly quiet operation - You won't even hear it running
- The advanced insulation is thin and lets you make use of a full 28 cubic feet of space - Not insulation AND space.
- Even the freezer drawer has a shelf area
- Main storage area is at a great height so you can everything without craning your neck
- Shelving system adjusts for enough space to defrost a 20 lb turkey!
- Things tend to shift in the mid-drawer when you open it if it's not packed up tight with food
- Ice dropping is very noisy
- Water overflow catcher above the water dispenser fills up quickly and you will have to soak up the excess water with a rag - It isn't removable